- There will only be much work (employed people) there, wherever money is invested in real economy.
- If rich guys and governments invest only in growth markets, swaps and derivatives and we only play permanently ‘bank rescue‘, then we will have less employed people in Europe.
- If the €-zone has a total of a total negative trade balance and total of a total negative account balance (rich people invest their wealth outside €urope), then the € devalues.
- If the € devalues and real economy is simultaneously shrinking and the oil price quoted in $ becomes more expensive for us, we might have a big problem.
- If there are much unemployed people in Europe, the states in €-zone have less tax revenue.
- We do not need to mass-produce for China, we need to produce in B2C well marketed class products such as wines or RedBull® or BMW® for China and in B2B industrial units and med. tech.
- To fight against youth unemployment with a budget of 15.000.000,-€ in whole Europe is quiet stupid, right?
- Social and Economic are just one thing: without economic action here, any kind of social system will be impossible.
- The next hyperinflation is as safe as the ‘Thank God’ in prayer and politics is doing everything at the moment to ensure that real economy is shrinking.